One-layer system available in many solid and metallic colors. The system is characterized by medium gloss, good surface hardness and good easy-to-clean quality.
|Number of Layer||1|
|Coating Thickness µm||12-20|
|Curing Temperature °C||280|
|Service Temperature °C||250|
|aluminum||passivate free from chromium||rr|
|Alu steel||passivate free from chromium||rr|
|baking dishs||see above||rr|
Care Instructions, Bakeware v
Bakeware and Roaster dishes - Use and Care Instructions
Non-stick coated Bakeware and Roaster dishes can contain PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) and are available in one-, or more-layer versions, as well as with ceramic-reinforced coatings.
The systems are characterised by good scratch resistance, abrasion resistance, as well as the best non-stick properties. Good cleanability is guaranteed.
Bakeware and Roaster dishes should, as a general rule, be protected against overheating above 260°C. Overheating leads to a reduction in the non-stick effect and reduced lifespan. Likewise, we do not recommend the use of metal utensils, and other sharp objects in this type of bakeware.
Notes on use
- Before first use, remove all packaging and labels. Clean baking and casserole dishes in liquid detergent and hot water.
- Always use a little oil or butter to enhance the flavour of the meat.
- Do not leave empty Bakeware and Roaster dishes in the oven unattended.
- Higher temperatures during heating can cause discolouration and can damage the non-stick layer.
- Use only nylon or wood utensils so as to not damage the surface sealant.
Cleaning and care
- Clean the dishes using hot water, detergent and a sponge cloth, or with the fine side of a soft sponge. A soft dish brush can also be used to clean the object.
- Stubborn food residue should first be soaked with hot soapy water.
- Under no circumstances should you clean the Bakeware and Roaster dishes with the rough side of a cleaning sponge or a metal scouring pad. This will scratch and destroy the non-stick layer.
Generally speaking, non-stick coated items can be cleaned in the dishwasher, however, this is not recommended because:
- The durability of the dishes can be reduced by cleaning in the dishwasher