Universal one or two-layer exterior coating system with very pure and brilliant colours. The coating features good deep drawability, cleanability and good adhesion to the substrate. This system is only suitable for exterior coating of baking moulds.
|Number of Layer||2|
|Coating Thickness µm||7-15|
|Curing Temperature °C||260|
|aluminum||passivate free from chromium||rr|
|Alu steel||passivate free from chromium||rr|
|baking dishs||see above||rr|
Care Instructions, Bakeware v
Bakeware and Roaster dishes - Use and Care Instructions
Non-stick coated Bakeware and Roaster dishes are available in one-, or more-layer versions, as well as with ceramic-reinforced coatings.
The systems are characterised by good scratch resistance, abrasion resistance, as well as the best non-stick properties. Good cleanability is guaranteed.
Bakeware and Roaster dishes should generally not be overheated. Overheating leads to a reduction in the non-stick effect and reduced lifespan. Likewise, we do not recommend the use of metal utensils, and other sharp objects in this type of bakeware.
Notes on use
- Before first use, remove all packaging and labels. Clean baking and casserole dishes in liquid detergent and hot water.
- Always use a little oil or butter to enhance the flavour of the meat.
- Do not leave empty Bakeware and Roaster dishes in the oven unattended.
- Higher temperatures during heating can cause discolouration and can damage the non-stick layer.
- Use only nylon or wood utensils so as to not damage the surface sealant.
Cleaning and care
- Clean the dishes using hot water, detergent and a sponge cloth, or with the fine side of a soft sponge. A soft dish brush can also be used to clean the object.
- Stubborn food residue should first be soaked with hot soapy water.
- Under no circumstances should you clean the Bakeware and Roaster dishes with the rough side of a cleaning sponge or a metal scouring pad. This will scratch and destroy the non-stick layer.
Generally speaking, non-stick coated items can be cleaned in the dishwasher, however, this is not recommended because:
- The durability of the dishes can be reduced by cleaning in the dishwasher